PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE THOROUGHLY BEFORE REGISTERING (clicking on the red link at bottom of the page)
Hi! We're excited to introduce you to the Pure Bikram method of yoga. We are offering you an awesome opportunity, at an incredible discount, but we must ask for your adherence to our attendance guidelines. We want everyone to have a pleasant and organized experience. Access to online communications is a requirement per our New Student and on line promotional fine print.
We offer 27 - 90 minute classes weekly. We are open 7 days a week. We have a 38 person capacity with mat grids for everyone's comfort. Signing in on line is the only way to insure your class participation.
1) sign in for your first class only WITH OUT PAYMENT (there is an option, promise) We will need your printed voucher with bar code on your first visit, and that will confirm payment you've made with an online promotional company.
2) you must be at our location 20 minutes before your very first class. You will need to sign a health waiver, (discuss any medical or health issues, medications etc) GIVE US YOUR VOUCHER, and acclimate to your surroundings with a mat, towel etc. We have many veteran students that will be attending class with you. In order to be fair to them, we must adhere to these promo guidelines.
**Please give yourself adequate time to find our studio. Many GPS programs take you out of your way. We are right off 71, at exit 14 in Crestwood, off the 329 bi pass.
3) 15 minutes to the hour of class, if you are not already filling out your health waiver, we will ask you to bring it back with you to your next class.
4) **For organization and courstesy: IF YOU CAN NOT ATTEND THE CLASS YOU SIGNED UP FOR, EITHER ON THE ROSTER OR WAITLIST, YOU MUST REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE ROSTER/WAITLIST ON LINE AT LEAST 60 MINUTES PRIOR TO CLASS TIME. IF YOU DON'T, IT WILL TAKE A CLASS FROM YOUR VOUCHER. STAFF IS NOT ABLE TO DO THIS FOR YOU.
5) Please click this link (preparation for class) http://bikramlouisville.com/bikram-yoga-louisville/index.php/about-bikram-yoga-louisville/preparation-for-class
1) You MUST sign in on line to attend class during your promo.
2) **For organization and courtesy, :) you MUST sign out of any class you can not attend for any reason. If you fail to sign out 3 times for classes you have reserved, you will lose the option for the online reservation option. You can always just "show up", but guaranteed spots are for reserved mats during our busy season.
3) WAITLIST: We've never turned anyone away! Just plan to come to class if you're on the waitlist. Everyone who uses the on line reservation option gets to take class, even if there is a wait list. If you are on a wait list, you will get an auto e-mail (up to one hour before class time) telling you if a mat opens up. Mats will open up as people rearrange their schedules during the day. If you can't attend and you're on the "wait list", please sign out of the wait list as soon as you know you're unable to attend. If you receive an auto e-mail telling you a mat has opened up, and you're unable to attend, just sign out of the class roster. If you don't receive an e-mail because it's close to class time, make sure you remove yourself from the waitlist 60 minutes prior if you don't plan to attend. More than likely you will be moved up to the roster up to one hour to the start of class. :) Also, if the class is not full at one hour till class time, the front desk can manually add you. SO COME TO CLASS!!
AFTER YOU HAVE READ STEPS 1-5 AND SUBSEQUENT CLASS INFO ABOVE: register completely on line - click here.